September 2021 – 116 pages.
- Monkey Business – Allen Bailey’s Gas Monkey Garage-built C10 is over the top and fresh as it gets
- Benny for Prez – Benny Carelock’s ‘70 Blazer is an amazing transformation from great to greater than
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Like revisiting an old friend, Classic Car Studio’s shop truck hasn’t changed a bit
- Five Deuce – The guys at Todd’s Rods knocked it into the next park with their ‘52 3100 build
- Orange You Glad? – Knock knock. Who’s there? A bad ass 454SS from Hill’s Hot Rods. Duh.
- New Creations Hangout – We visited Jason Mode and the crew at New Creations for some good ol’ North Carolina hospitality and rad trucks
- OBS Stop & Drop – Switch Suspension QA1 suspension and Pro Performance brake upgrades
Note: This is one magazine only.