August 2021 – 116 pages.
- Fletcher Cox’s ’67 C10 is a hard hitter and is debuting right here on the pages of CK Truck Mag!
- Barrett Stewart’s OBS is super rad and filled with a million trick details.
- The @c10national this past May was off the chart! Record attendance, perfect weather, and massive amounts of trucks made this show a must-see.
- Randy Fortenberry has put together the ultimate Evel Knievel tribute dually. This LS3 powered behemoth is packed with detail.
- Danny Diaz’ “Lucky Green” ’53 3100 is the definition of Gangster Gorgeous.
- Ric Bravo’s ’72 Blazer isn’t your typical hand-me-down.
- Blaze of Glory Part 2 – Our second installment of David Carrol’s Blazer build – body and paint
Note: This is one magazine only.