April 2023 – 138 pages
- BLUE RIPPIN’ See what happens when we pop open an ice-cold Bapst Blue Rippin’
- WILLY G. Rob Lane keeps the fire burning for his grandfather, Willy G
- STELLA We met up with Chevis Boozer in Nashville to lay eyes on his elusive ‘68
- FINE ART Art Gallegos’ ‘62 C10 will catch your eyes and never let ‘em go
- LONE STAR THROWDOWN The weatherman cut us a break for LST 2023
- NEW PRODUCTS New products? Oh yeah, we’ve got ‘em! Like, totally.
- PROJECT DOZER Join us as we inch toward our completion date
Note: This is one magazine only.