Our September issue is something special! 138 pages of beautiful, American printed, high-gloss quality packed with GM trucks and a FOLD-OUT poster in the center spread, make this the world’s favorite GM truck magazine!
Bernard Steimann’s ’63 C10 by Kindig-It Design sets the bar for C10 builds! It’s on the cover and featured in a 16-page spread like you’ve never seen. Also in this issue, you’ll see a fantastic build by Hills Hot Rods on the BRAND NEW Roadster Shop OBS chassis, Terry Hill’s world famous “As Seen on TV” squarebody, and Kevin Ingerson’s sweet ’63 C10 named “Cheeto”. As always, we have THE BIGGEST SHOW COVERAGE with spreads on C10’s in the City and Orange Beach Invasion. See all of this and MORE in the September issue.
CHECK OUT THE MAGAZINE THAT IS SETTING THE GOLD STANDARD IN THE GM TRUCK WORLD!
- BITCHIN’ Kindig-It Design does it again with this incredible ‘63 C10
- OLE BLUE We finally caught Terry Hill’s “As Seen on TV” squarebody!
- CK Hill’s Hot Rods builds the first OBS on a Roadster Shop SPEC chassis
- CHEETO Kevin Ingerson’s ‘63 C10 will leave you with the munchies
- C10s IN THE CITY Hotlanta, SQRBDY, and AMD delivers the goods once again
- ORANGE BEACH INVASION The Gulf Coast hosts the biggest banger yet
- NEW PRODUCTS You wanted the best and you got the best
- DOZER UPDATES Yup, we’re still chugging along with our project!