ANOTHER BANGER!! Our October issue is hitting HARD! Right up front on the cover, we have Brandon Ramirez’ stunning ’64 Suburban built by the incredible team at Tre 5 Customs with dripping paint from Ikandy Paintworks. This thing is crazy, and Grinder TV nailed it on the shots he captured! Tasty!
Inside this issue, we also have Ruben Terrazas’ drop dead ’68 C10 twin turbo terror and Justin Wallace’s super clean ’75 square with a great story (photos of both by Fuelish Media. Chris Nocella’s tidy ’58 Apache has all the right tricks and @grindertv clicked this one, as well! We also have MASSIVE coverage of the Brothers Trucks Show N Shine and Goodguys Speedway Motors Heartland Nationals presented by BASF Refinish.
If you aren’t already subscribed, you won’t want to miss this issue! It’s quick and easy, and we think you’ll be glad you did! 12 issues packed with 132 glossy pages of the best GM trucks on earth for just $40 a year ($70 CAN).
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
CHECK OUT THE MAGAZINE THAT IS SETTING THE GOLD STANDARD IN THE GM TRUCK WORLD!
- SUBCULTURE Tre 5 Customs built Brandon Ramirez a bitchin Suburban
- THE HEIRLOOM Justin Wallace’s ‘76 C10 is here to stay for a long time
- THE RUSTY BUCKET Ruben Terrazas’ twin turbo ‘68 is anything but rusty
- BEST OF SHOW Chris Nocella has put together one amazing ‘58 Apache
- BROTHERS SHOW N SHINE SoCal’s 23rd annual Chevy truck fiesta
- GOODGUYS DES MOINES 31st Speedway Motors Heartland Nationals
NEW PRODUCT ZONE Bringing the NEW! Hot stuff is here!