HILL TO THE YEAH!! This November issue is SOMETHING SPECIAL! Jason Hill and the guys at Hill’s Hot Rods have done it again with Jamin Jones squarebody! Kevin Aguilar of Fuelish Media caught it earlier this year at the C10 Nationals at the Texas Motor Speedway and this feature is AWESOME!
Inside this issue, we also have Ricky Rosas’ stunning ’58 GMC that Kevin shot at the C10 SLO Down, as well as Bobby and Karen Schumacher’s over-the-top ’68 C10 tribute to her dad, Freddy, shot by Grant Cox. Our massive show coverage continues with 3 BIG shows – Goodguys Columbus, C10 Shindig Kansas City, and Southeastern Truck Nats.
If you aren’t already subscribed, you won’t want to miss this issue! It’s quick and easy, and we think you’ll be glad you did! 12 issues packed with 132 glossy pages of the best GM trucks on earth for just $40 a year ($70 CAN).
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
CHECK OUT THE MAGAZINE THAT IS SETTING THE GOLD STANDARD IN THE GM TRUCK WORLD!
- THE HILLS HAVE EYES A truck named “Tom”? Ask Jamin Jones’ wife!
- BLANK CANVAS Ricky Rosas’ ‘58 GMC is a stunning piece of artwork
- SHREDDY Karen and Bobby Schumacher’s ‘68 C10 tribute is a total fox
- C10 SHINDIG Classic Parts of America brings the Shindig circus to Kansas City
- GOODGUYS COLUMBUS Summit Racing Nationals presented by PPG
- SOUTHEASTERN TRUCK NATIONALS Lebanon, Tennessee
- NEW PRODUCT ZONE Bringing the NEW! Hot stuff is here