Can you believe a new issue of your favorite magazine is already coming your way? Our May issue is hitting hard with 138 pages of GM truck goodness packed with awesomeness including a FOLD-OUT poster in the center spread!
Race trucks are HOT and Kevin Bapst’s mind-bending ’68 C10 on the cover is a total ripper! You owe it to yourself to check out Fuelish Media’s superb photos of this one!
Also inside this month’s issue, we bring you the colorful sights and mega-coverage from the season-opening Lone Star Throwdown from Conroe, Texas, Rob Lane’s Tre 5 Customs-built LT4-powered tribute to his grandfather, Willy G, is a cool as can be. We’ve been trying to track down Chevis Boozer’s super slick ’68 C10 for two years and we finally found it! This supercharged beauty is simply beautiful. We also spotted Art Gallegos’ ’62 C10 at C10’s in the Park last year and couldn’t take our eyes off the golden hue. See all of this and MORE in the May issue.
If you aren’t already subscribed, you won’t want to miss this issue! It’s quick and easy, and we think you’ll be glad you did! 12 issues packed with 138 glossy pages of the best GM trucks on earth for just $45 a year ($75 CAN). The May issue begins mailing in mid-April. Subscribe by Tuesday, March 29th, and we’ll get you on the mailing list for this issue!
CHECK OUT THE MAGAZINE THAT IS SETTING THE GOLD STANDARD IN THE GM TRUCK WORLD!
- BLUE RIPPIN’ See what happens when we pop open an ice-cold Bapst Blue Rippin’
- WILLY G. Rob Lane keeps the fire burning for his grandfather, Willy G
- STELLA We met up with Chevis Boozer in Nashville to lay eyes on his elusive ‘68
- FINE ART Art Gallegos’ ‘62 C10 will catch your eyes and never let ‘em go
- LONE STAR THROWDOWN The weatherman cut us a break for LST 2023
- NEW PRODUCTS New products? Oh yeah, we’ve got ‘em! Like, totally.
- PROJECT DOZER Join us as we inch toward our completion date