The SNOW MAN is in the house. Steven Macias’ ’82 C10 cover truck is ICE COLD! Brian Goude of GTV photographed Steven’s truck, “YETI”, at the golden hour in the Phoenix desert and we are in love. The story and details of this truck are really cool, and you have to see this photo spread to believe it! Inside the May issue, we also cover Tre 5 Customs’ main man, Jeremy Rice’s stunning ’50 Chevy 3100, aptly named “ORANGISH”, Dustin Scott’s flawless ’87 R10, as well as the Hogie Shines-built K5 Blazer that sold at Barrett-Jackson for $400K!
If you aren’t already subscribed to the fastest growing GM truck magazine in the world, it’s quick and easy and we think you’ll be glad you did. 12 issues a year, 132 glossy pages filled with the best GM trucks on earth for just $40 a year ($70 CAN). CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
- ABOMINABLE Steven Macias’ squarebody is straight up ice cold
- ORANGISH The muchachos at Tre 5 Customs are pumping out perfection left and right, and head honcho, Jeremy Rice’s ‘50 Chevy is part of that hot streak
- FAIR AND SQUARE Dustin Scott’s ‘87 Silverado is the textbook definition for the word “clean”
- DRUM ROLL Is this the K5 Blazer that Hogie Shines built for Travis Barker?
- LONE STAR THROWDOWN The weather was frightful, but trucks of all shapes and sizes were out in full force for the annual Conroe, Texas, pilgrimage
- CPP MUSTANG II MODULAR SPINDLES Corvette-style brakes for your Mustang II front suspension
- NEW PRODUCT ZONE The newest of the new!