The new March ’23 issue of CK Truck Mag is very special! Lu and Louie Perez’ ’79 GMC father/son build graces the cover of this month’s edition and features the amazing photography of Fuelish Media.
Also inside, you’ll find MEGA coverage of Dino’s Git Down in Phoenix, NorCal’s C10 Intervention, and SEMA Show action that’s a little different than most.
On top of that, we have three other MIND BLOWING features! Kevin Hoult’s ’72 Blazer is absolute perfection on wheels, Josh Mason’s Thick 30 3+3 dually is simply stunning, and Armando Encinas’ ’69 C10 Chassis by Arizona High Test will leave you speechless.
As always, there is a beautiful pull-out poster in the center spread. If you’re a subscriber, you’ll also get an additional – even bigger – exclusive poster packed in the poly bag with each issue!
If you aren’t already subscribed, you won’t want to miss this issue! It’s quick and easy, and we think you’ll be glad you did! 12 issues packed with 132 glossy pages of the best GM trucks on earth for just $45 a year ($75 CAN). The February issue begins mailing in mid-January. Subscribe by Monday, January 30th, and we’ll get you on the mailing list for this issue!
CHECK OUT THE MAGAZINE THAT IS SETTING THE GOLD STANDARD IN THE GM TRUCK WORLD!
- LOUIE! Lu and Louie Perez have a bond that can’t be broken
- HIGH TEST! A twin turbo masterpiece from Arizona High Test
- HERMAN Kevin Hoult’s ‘72 Blazer is a stunner from top to bottom
- HIPS AND LIPS Josh Mason’s ‘86 Silverado 3+3 dually is as thick as it gets
- DINO’S GIT-DOWN Holy guacamole! This show keeps getting bigger!
- BEST GM TRUCKS OF SEMA Our recap of the “Year of the C10”
- C10 INTERVENTION Add this one to your “Must Attend” list this year!
- NEW PRODUCT ZONE More new goodies for your GM truck!