Oscar Leon’s ’68 C10 is a BAD GIRL and she graces the cover of our June ’22 issue. Kevin Aguilar captured Oscar’s truck, nicknamed “Crazy Lady” and his photos will BLOW YOUR MIND!
Inside the June issue, we also have Steve Greene’s ’59 Apache, fresh from its makeover by the craftsmen at Miranda Built, JD Conder’s slammed K5 Blazer, and Clay Herron’s sick ’50 Suburban. We also showcase our massive coverage of C10’s in the City: Atlanta, as well as the triumphant return of the Grand National Roadster Show. This month’s tech department shows off some killer new products and we walk through the formal introduction of our Pro Touring ’86 C10 build.
If you aren’t already subscribed to the fastest growing GM truck magazine in the world, it’s quick and easy, and we think you’ll be glad you did! 12 issues packed with 132 glossy pages of the best GM trucks on earth for just $40 a year ($70 CAN). CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
CHECK OUT THE MAGAZINE THAT IS SETTING THE GOLD STANDARD IN THE GM TRUCK WORLD!
- CRAZY LADY Oscar Leon’s ‘68 C10 sure is a tough old battle axe
- I AM THE WARRIOR Steve Greene’s ‘59 Apache gets the royal makeover
- SWEET DREAMS JD Conder’s Blazer is totally a dream come true
- SUBURBAN LEGEND Clay Herron’s ‘50 GMC Suburban is as rad as it gets
- C10’s IN THE CITY The streets of Summerhill, Georgia, will never be the same
- GNRS 2022 The Grand National Roadster Show is back, baby!
- MEET & GREET: DOZER Our ‘86 C10 Pro Touring project comes to life
- NEW PRODUCT ZONE The newest of the new!