Our July issue is full of the GOOD STUFF! 138 pages of beautiful, American printed, high-gloss quality packed with GM trucks and a FOLD-OUT poster in the center spread, make this the magazine of the century!
Brandon Purkiss’ ’71 Blazer by SOCO Auto Salon is straight fire and we have the exclusive feature on this Southern California stunner. Also inside this month’s issue, we have event coverage from the Pro Touring Truck Shootout in Bowling Green, Kentucky, as well as Picnic at the Drive in Lyman, South Carolina, plus full features of Ken & Susan Fontes’ INSANE ’56 by SIC Chops, Jay McFarland’s CLEAN squarebody, and Kent Walters’ super cool lifted ’72 K5 Blazer. See all of this and MORE in the July issue.
If you aren’t already subscribed, you won’t want to miss this issue! It’s quick and easy, and we think you’ll be glad you did! 12 issues packed with 138 glossy pages of the best GM trucks on earth for just $45 a year ($75 CAN). The July issue begins mailing in mid-June. Subscribe by this Wednesday, May 24th, and we’ll get you on the mailing list for this issue!
CHECK OUT THE MAGAZINE THAT IS SETTING THE GOLD STANDARD IN THE GM TRUCK WORLD!
- PUMPED! SOCO Auto Salon builds a bad boy ‘71 Blazer
- REDEFINED Ken & Susan Fontes’ killer ‘56 redefines the word “custom”
- FLOOR MODEL Jay McFarland has put together the dream squarebody
- HIGH 5 Kent Walters’ ‘72 K5 Blazer is as clean and cool as they come
- PTTS EAST 2023 Bowling Green, Kentucky, will never be the same
- PICNIC AT THE DRIVE The Upstate SC GM Truck Club does it again
NEW PRODUCTS If it’s new, you might just find it here