Hold onto your hat, it’s our SECOND ANNIVERSARY and this issue is INSANE! The awesome folks at Goodguys will be giving away the Goolsby Customs-built cover truck at the 24th Summit Racing Nationals presented by PPG in Columbus, Ohio, on the weekend of July 8-10! We will have the CK Truck Mag circus tent set up at the event and hope to see you there! And don’t miss the unbelievable feature inside this issue showing off what the lucky winner will be taking home.
Inside this issue, we also have the wild Lok Jaw ’66 C20 from Banks Power, Aaron Titschler’s super cool ’87 R10, and Andres Gonzalez’ LS-Turbo powered ’49 3100. We have coverage of Reunion ’22 Truck Show from Chandler, AZ, as well as 2 humongous tech features from AccuAir/South County Auto Salon and Tre 5 Customs.
If you aren’t already subscribed, you won’t want to miss this issue! It’s quick and easy, and we think you’ll be glad you did! 12 issues packed with 132 glossy pages of the best GM trucks on earth for just $40 a year ($70 CAN).
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
CHECK OUT THE MAGAZINE THAT IS SETTING THE GOLD STANDARD IN THE GM TRUCK WORLD!
- GOOD LUCK Goodguys is giving away this bad boy and you could win it!
- LOCK JAW Is this build from the guys at Banks the ultimate ‘66 C20?
- HOT COCOA Aaron Tritschler’s ‘87 R10 is clean and cool. 10/10 we’d drive it!
- IN LOVE WITH LUCY Andres Gonzalez has a lot of ‘splainin’ to do
- REUNION ’22 Damn, son, you’ll never look at a parking garage the same way
- ACCUAIR UPGRADES South County Auto Salon gets Jon Oro up to speed
- NEW PRODUCT ZONE You want new? We’ve got NEW!
- OBS SUBURBAN DROP Tre 5’s new shop truck gets the business