Our August issue is one of our favorites so far! 138 pages of beautiful, American printed, high-gloss quality packed with GM trucks and a FOLD-OUT poster in the center spread, make this the world’s favorite GM truck magazine!
Shane Smith’s STUNNING twin turbo C10 graces the cover. With tons of work by Tre 5 Customs, paint by Ikandy Paintworks, and interior by Elevated Design, is this red-hot ’66 the most beautiful C10 ever? We’ll let you be the judge of that! Also in this issue, you’ll see Hills Hot Rods-built ’68 c10 crew cab, Scott Hampton’s ’58 GMC by Stoner’s Speed Shop, and Chris Patterson’s black ’68 by Jason Mode and his amazing crew at New Creations. And don’t forget the MASSIVE event coverage of C10 Nationals Texas and The Truck Gathering in Oklahoma.See all of this and MORE in the August issue.
CHECK OUT THE MAGAZINE THAT IS SETTING THE GOLD STANDARD IN THE GM TRUCK WORLD!
- AFTERBURNER Shane Smith’s C10 gets a makeover from Tre 5 Customs
- GEOFFREY Hill’s Hot Rods does it once again – They just keep getting better!
- DARK MATTERS Chris Patterson’s New Creations-built C10 from the dark side
- BLUE CHIP INVESTMENT Stoner Speed Shop builds a winner for Scott Hampton
- C10 NATIONALS TEXAS The BIG ONE just keeps getting bigger and better!
- THE TRUCK GATHERING Oklahoma City hosts the inaugural event
NEW PRODUCTS That new, new is all up in here