The smokin’ hot April ’23 CK Truck Mag is OUR BIGGEST ISSUE YET! Thanks to all of the support from you guys, we’re growing and WE’VE ADDED 6 PAGES!
On the cover, Brian Vowell’s Cummins 12V-powered ’74 C30 dually, “Bankrupt”, was built by Tre 5 Customs with towing in mind. This truck is a beast and Brian Goude’s photography will leave you in awe!
Inside this issue, we also have amazing coverage of all of the GM trucks at this year’s Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, California, plus stellar coverage of C10 Explosion in San Antonio, Texas.
If that’s not enough, Taylor Inge’s LSA-powered ’73 C10, “Krusty”, is bad to the bone, Todd Hoos’ Provost Custom-built ’66C C10 is ultra clean, and Brad Wise’s “Brown Bagger” provides a familiar blast from the past.
As always, there is a beautiful pull-out poster in the center spread, but this time there’s no staple in the middle! We’ve added 6 pages to this issue and the poster folds outI f you’re a subscriber, you’ll also get an additional – even bigger – exclusive poster packed in the poly bag with each issue!
If you aren’t already subscribed, you won’t want to miss this issue! It’s quick and easy, and we think you’ll be glad you did! 12 issues packed with 138 glossy pages of the best GM trucks on earth for just $45 a year ($75 CAN). The April issue begins mailing in mid-March. Subscribe by Monday, February 27th, and we’ll get you on the mailing list for this issue!
CHECK OUT THE MAGAZINE THAT IS SETTING THE GOLD STANDARD IN THE GM TRUCK WORLD!
- BANKRUPT Brian Vowell’s C30 dually is as large and in charge as it gets
- GREEN GIANT The crew at Provost Customs keeps ’em coming!
- KRUSTY Taylor Inge’s trusty ’73 is packing Cadillac LSA power under the hood
- BROWN BAGGER Brad Wise’s ’77 Silverado is a familiar face in the C10 world
- GNRS The 2023 Grand National Roadster Show was packed with GM trucks
- C10 EXPLOSION Our buds from Alamo Customs throw their first annual C10 banger
- NEW PRODUCTS The new products just keep rolling in!
- PROJECT DOZER Is this truck finished yet? We’re headed for the finish line!