One word aptly describes the 1967 C10 that James Adams calls “Scorpion”: VENOMOUS. We caught up with him at the C10 Nationals in Nashville last October and Kevin Aguilar of Fuelish Media captured a set of absolutely stunning photos for this feature. The April issue is loaded with a ton of cool trucks, including Bradley and Wade Wooldridge’s ’69 K20 crew cab, Brooks Hastings’ super clean LSA-powered ’67 C10, Hannah Wheat’s ratty ’59 Viking, and Eric Gray’s Juankybuilt ’69 C10. We also have killer event coverage from Slamboree in Shawnee, Oklahoma, and the Pro Toruing Truck Shootout at Beech Bend Raceway Park in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
If you aren’t already subscribed to the fastest growing GM truck magazine in the world, it’s quick and easy and we think you’ll be glad you did. 12 issues a year, 132 glossy pages filled with the best GM trucks on earth for just $40 a year ($70 CAN). CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
- VENOMOUS James Adams’ ‘67 C10 brings it all together – horsepower, plush comfort, and an evil stance
- BIG UGLY Bradley and Wade Wooldridge and crew have saved the life of a behemoth Scott-Bilt ‘69 K20 crew cab
- THE CHASE Brooks Hastings finally finished putting together the truck of his dreams, and it is perfection
- DIE HARD Hannah Wheat’s ‘59 Viking packs a Cummins punch and tons of crusty flavor and personality
- BEST BUY Eric Gray has a great sense for knowing to strike when the iron is hot, and his ‘69 C10 is proof
- SLAMBOREE Shawnee, Oklahoma’s Slamboree was hotter than ever and we were there to capture it all
- PRO TOURING TRUCK SHOOTOUT Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green, KY was the prefect host
- THE NEWS The newest products for your truck are RIGHT HERE!