January 2024 – 138 pages
- PRO DOZER We built our pro-touring ‘86 C10 from scratch and you can, too!
- ORIGINAL GANGSTER Byron Morgan knows a thing or two about GM trucks
- TAKE TWO Brandon Sutton’s ‘67 C10 is smoother than Tennessee whiskey
- MEAN MR MUSTARD Cade Cottle’s Ochre GMC is a legit Grande Slam
- C10s IN THE PARK We finally learn how to pronounce “Waxahachie”
- C10s ON THE CAPITAL If you love the PNW as much as we do, this event is a must
NEW PRODUCTS Christmas may be over, but new truck parts are always welcome
Note: This is one magazine only.