November 2021 – 116 pages.
- NEXT LEVEL! – Has Jesse Vaughn of Level 7 Motorsports built the ultimate squarebody? The guys at UBT Media, and even Jesse’s wife, Shawn, have spent the better part of the last year capturing the build process and the imagery is STUNNING! We’ve dedicated 14 BONKERS pages for this feature, along with a few extras! And keep your eyes peeled for United by Trucks videos to sync up with this feature. GOTDANG, this is a good one!!
- GREEN GIANT – We’ve been chasing Steve & Shelly Green’s ‘72 #Blazer and Kevin Aguilar of Fuelish Media finally caught up with them earlier this year at the C10 Nationals in Texas.
- UNSINKABLE BATTLESHIP – Brandon Emmons’ ‘69 C10 has been taking aim and breaking the internet for a while now, and we finally had the chance to let Kevin Aguilar aim his lens at this masterpiece.
- BLANCO – Bryan & Pam Everett’s all white errythang ‘72 C10 is out of this world. Juankybuilt nailed this build and Kyle Martin hammered this Miami photo set!
- BLACK HOLE SUN – Rex Van Dyke’s ‘72 C10 is clean, mean, and gets right to the point! Classic C10 goodness right here. Grant Cox Photo once again slays it like Mike Tyson!
- SETN – We return to Lebanon, Tennessee, for one of our favorite events of the year
- GOODGUYS COLUMBUS – The 23rd Goodguys Rod and Custom Summit Racing Nationals presented by PPG Refinish
Note: This is one magazine only.