Hyperfuel Go EFI Fuel Command Center 2.0 is the ultimate answer to fuel system simplicity! Designed to be used in vehicles with stock fuel tanks when converting from carburetor to EFI. The Fuel Command Center 2.0 eliminates that problem. Completely new design from years of testing has resulted in the most effective system anywhere. The pump in the Fuel Command Center 2.0 never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system, so your system maintains a constant flow of fuel while the built-in regulator eliminates the need for an external regulator. Since the Fuel Command Center 2.0 is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. The fuel pump noise is also muffled by being submerged in fuel 100 percent of the time. The Fuel Command Center 2.0 is the best way to provide the necessary increase in volume when adding a power adder, such as boost or nitrous to your engine. So, whether you are racing, off-roading, or just cruising, this “compact” external fuel assembly is your all in one solution.
Additional Go EFI Fuel Command Center 2.0 features:
- Capable of delivering enough fuel for up to 800hp.
- Single high volume Flex Fuel 340 LPH pump is compatible with any EFI system.
- No needle seats or floats to get hung up or stick!
- Can be mounted in multiple positions from vertical to horizontal if the proper fittings are used
- -6 AN fittings and Buna-N O-rings used for easy installation and durability.
- Precision machined billet aluminum tank.
- Hard anodized and laser etched for durability and visual appeal.
- A submerged pump runs cooler than an external pump.
- Maintains a 1.5 Liter (0.4 Gallons) reservoir of fuel in the module at all times.
- Compact Size makes it easily mountable in a variety of locations.
- A low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline.
- Eliminates rigging costly EFI quality inlet and return lines for your fuel system.
- Every FiTech Go EFI System is available with the Command Center 2 as an option.
- Compatible with any other competitive aftermarket or factory EFI installation.
- Compatible with E-85 gasoline and alcohol or methanol based fuels.
Visit Summit Racing’s website for more info: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/hpf-40004